Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Grey Day

My father in law died today. He had been ill for sometime and was being nursed at home as he really didn't want to go into hospital. As it was he died peacefully surrounded by his family which was what he wanted but it's obviously still devastating for everyone. I've had to do my best to curb my restlessness and focus on supporting his family. I'm currently taking 200mg Chlorpromazine at night as well as all my usual pills. Last week they were threatening to take me into hospital and add some Olanzapine as I was not sleeping and getting pretty exhausted. I feel guilty at the moment as despite the family trauma my head is still buzzing. I am trying my best to help my wife through this but my head is still full of music. I just hope I can contain myself over the next few days.


No comments: