Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jump In My Car

I'm doing really well at the moment. I'm going to the day centre twice a week and also getting back into recording music. My support worker is helping me to find voluntary work; she is taking me to an animal shelter tomorrow to see if I can help walk dogs etc.

The only fly in the ointment at the moment is my driving licence. It's time for my annual review and I've had to fill in 5 forms today for the DVLA in the hope of getting my annual licence renewed. This is all a result of me binge drinking a couple of years ago and being honest about it to the shrink. I certainly wouldn't confide in the shrink again about my alcohol intake. Anyway, it took me ages to find out when I had last seen my doctors for the forms so I'm going to write it down here to remind me...
Psychiatrist 22/02/12 (advised to reduce alcohol November 2009)
GP September 2011
Cardiologist November 2005

No comments: