Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hippy Hippy Shake

I saw Portillo last week for my annual physical check up. Apparently my cholestrol is still up despite the Simvastatin so he's changed it to Atorvastatin 40mg. I told him I've recently developed a fine tremor and a wee bit excessive salivation but it's not really a problem so he's leaving that meantime.

Moonstone was here to see me again today. Although I'm still below par, I had to admit to feeling slightly better. Too early to be due to the Citalopram, more likely due to my week being broken up by a trip to the day centre, a family visit and we even went out for a meal on Sunday. So hopefully I have reached a turning point.

2 comments:

iambipolar2 said...

Did you turn or turn back. Your post sounded so hopeful

Mo said...

Thanks friend, I turned up!