Thursday, July 14, 2011

Don't Bring Me Down

I've been very flat. Disinterested in everything. Not producing music and not even listening to it which is a bad sign. I've also been sleeping around 14 hours a day which is a sure sign that I'm below par. Moonstone came to see me yesterday with a medical student in tow. It was a slow protracted interview with me mostly answering in monosyllables. She decided to start me on an antidepressant. So I'm now on Citalopram 20mg as well as my Depakote 2000mg and Abilify 20mg.

4 comments:

bonkersBob said...

Hang in there Mo man, I've been on a high dose of fish oil tablets which seem to have helped a lot with low mood, might be worth a shot, all the best

Mo said...

Thanks Bob, I appreciate your kind thoughts.

Emmie said...

Hope things are okay now. I find when I'm on a downer, I can't sleep for love or money- even with quietiapine.

drkenbattle said...

Amazing Posts...