Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Get Off My Cloud

Today I finished recording my new album but I'm not happy with the mixes so am gonna go back mix all the tracks from scratch. That should keep me busy for a while. I'm also hoping to get a guitar on Ebay I'm bidding on. I also wish folks would leave feeedback on Ebay, I sold a memory card over a week ago, posted it First Class and still no feedback. So I don't know whether it's lost in the post or what? I downloaded an audiobook, "A Scanner Darkly" by Philip K Dick which is absolutely fuckin awesome. I listen to it in bed at night and have nearly finished it but keep having to go back a chapter as I forget to listen and lose track of where I am. I'm also reading Stephen King's "Under The Dome" which has a huge list of characters, trying to remember them is like a test from the Krypton Factor. If you're thinking about using Record Union to publish a CD, forget it. If a deals sounds too good to be true then it probably is. I was going to use them to re-release an old CD but have had problems uploading and their support is absolute zero response to my queries. Strange things are in motion in the background. Last week I got a letter saying Moonstone was coming to see me tomorrow. What the fuck? Apparently Mrs Mo has spoken to her on the phone without my knowledge. Portillo is also claiming that I have been wiping messages off the answering machine he has been leaving... bullshit. They have increased my depakote from 1500mg to 200mg... without consulting me at all. I don't want to take the stuff never mind take more but if it keeps the missus happy then whatever. And hopefully it will keep Moonstone off my back.

No comments: