Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nothing Ever Happens

I apologise if you're sitting on the edge of your seat anticipating some witty banter but I've kinda wallowed in the doldrums since the last post and have nothing of interest to say.

Christmas was beige and New Year was a non-event.

I finally got a letter from the DVLA a week ago... was it the final decision on my fitness to drive??? No, it was another fucking form. Well that's a lie, it was the same form I had completed in November to see if my circumstances had changed since the start of their investigation.... oh yes, I am now cured and a successful oil tycoon! I'm fed up with it all now and just wish they'd let me know one way or the other.

The shrink was here on Wednesday. My distrust of her continues and so I smiled and told her I was great and had reduced my drinking to 21 units per week. She accepted my fake persona without question and decided not to review me again until the end of April.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi,

My name is Heather Jones and I am the assistant editor of Epsychologist.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Epsychologist.org offer a free informational resource to both the general and professional public on several issues.

I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at heather.epsycholosgist.org@gmail.com.

Mo said...

Hi Heather

I've had a few similar (almost exactly the word for word the same)comments/approaches recently from various other sites e.g. anxiety,net. Unfortunately I haven't a clue what sort of relationship you all want to build so I've just deleted them all presuming they were spam. Apologies if you are trying to promote a genuine not for profit endeavour. However, I don't really want to participate in any relationship as I'm a bit of a grumpy old git and am not really into group hugging or mutual backslapping. If you have look at my blog you'll see apart from bipolar related news, I don't link to any other sites or promote ads.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say in a long-winded way is thanks but no thanks and best wishes in your venture.

Cheers
mo

Azulinebloo said...

Excellent song!

The existing 2 comments here are highly amusing!

You're in this weeks TWIM at Mental Nurse Mo. ;-)

Mo said...

Aye Bloo, I'll be fucking kicking myself about turning down that relationship offer if Heather Jones turns out to be a millionaire supermodel... then again it could be Heather Mills' pseudonym in which case je ne regrette rien!

I've made it into TWIM you say... *dons Jimmy Cagney voice*..."Wow.. top of the world ma!!!"

OK that's the end of the wit/sarcasm/passive aggrssion (delete as appropriate) I'll pop on over and have a bogle (Scots for a look).

Thanks for saying hello, it's always good to hear from you.