Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Don't Mess With My Toot Toot

I don't remember much about the last few days other than being completely overwhelmed by the driving licence issue. It has consumed my every waking moment.




Mrs Mo went to the family doctor to plead for mercy but he told her as far as my licence was concerned,  it "was just a matter of time now". I am really brightening her life up at the moment... she is now back on Citalopram.

Last night. My pal picked me up and we drove up into the hills to photograph the Leonids but the skies were completely masked by thick cloud and the only thing that fell from the heavens was rain.




I have been asked to play in a blues band on Saturday. Thursday night rehearsal is at my pals house, ten miles away up in the hills. There is no bus service, this may be the last chance I get to play music with other guys.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Gawd Mo, I'm so sorry for you. Seems like there's an epidemic of DVLA claw-back going on right now. Hell, I could be next since 'it's only a matter of time'..
Right, that's it. I'm gonna grab my licence now and shove it right where the sun don't shine. They won't want to probe too far up there. I hope.
I think you would still be Ok to drive a 3 wheeler tho. Would that get you to where you want to be?
K.x

Mo said...

Watch out Kate, these things have sharp edges!

My licence covers lots of classes including full motorcycle, unfortunately they revoke the licence completely so you can't even drive as a learner. But they're taking their time in getting back so I'm hoping no news is good news.